UPDATE: To ALL 2012 Banquet Goers who were unfortunate enough to order the chicken and have not yet used their banquet ticket in 2013:
The banquet in 2013 was excellent thanks to the Marriott’s new fine chefs, Brian and Joe. We expect this year’s banquet to be equally delicious and have returned to the buffet style as offering conferees a maximum of choice, while safe guarding those with either lactose or gluten intolerance.
If you have not yet used your ticket, do now since this is the last year it will be valid. So come and join us.
- Rooms are US$132 (subject to 11.5% tax) — flat rate for single, double, or triple (no cots!). Full rate is $239/night.
- The IAFA group code for the conference rate is IAFIAFA. Fill it in as the group code if you register on-line or mention it to the hotel if you call in the reservation.
- Convention rates are available until Friday, February 7th, but book earlier as the rooms often fill beforehand.
- IAFA members who join Marriott Rewards will receive free WiFi in their rooms.
Reasons to stay at the Marriott
- Help IAFA! Many conference costs are included in the cost of your discounted rate.
- Free Internet/WiFi in-rooms for any member who joins Marriott Rewards at any level.
- Entry for a two free room night raffle (you must attend the banquet to win).
For reservations, please call the hotel’s toll-free number: 800-380-6751 ext. 9290; or dial direct: 407-851-9000 or use the Orlando Airport Marriott web site.
The IAFA group code for the conference rate is IAFIAFA. Fill it in as the group code if you register on-line or mention it to the hotel if you call in the reservation. The box to fill in the group code is on the left hand side of the screen when you first go to search for a room. It’s below the section where it asks you the check in date and for your Marriott number. Fill in the discount code before you click “find”.
Or mail your room request to:
Orlando Airport Marriott
7499 Augusta National Drive
Orlando, FL 32822
The Airport Marriott supplies free airport shuttle service from Orlando International. If you would like to take advantage of the free hotel shuttle from the Orlando (MCO) Airport, call 407 851 9000 and punch option 5. Tell them which terminal you are calling from A or B, then go down to the shuttle pickup point. Usually there is about a ten minute wait as we are a very large group so please be patient.
A hand drawn map by Jeri Zulli of the area surrounding the hotel and a .pdf of driving instructions:
We have teamed up with Orlando Convention Aid to help you make the most of your time in Orlando. Available discounts include restaurants, golf, attractions, nightlife, shopping and much more. Each listing offers detailed information and discount coupons that can be printed. They can also make your dinner reservation, book your group dinner party or event. This web site will help you plan your time during your stay in Orlando.
Just click on the golden ticket to:
· Purchase, discounted attraction tickets!
· Receive, discounts to fantastic restaurants and make dinner reservations!
· Enjoy complimentary cocktails at some of Orlando’s best nightlife!
· Play great golf at a discount!
· Shop at Orlando’s most exclusive stores and outlets with discounts!
· Rent cars and make use of other great services all with fantastic discounts!
This web site will help you plan your time in Orlando and SAVE MONEY!
Be sure to check out the coupons available and just call us at (407) 248-8629 if we can help you in any way!
Scan here to get the Orlando Coupons app for Android!!!