Paper sessions consist of 3 presenters and a moderator, and papers are limited to 20 minutes. The IAFA conference is organized into eight divisions. Your paper session proposal should be submitted to the one you feel most appropriate. These divisions are:
- Children’s and Young Adult Literature and Art (CYA)
- Fantasy Literature (F)
- Film and Television (FTV)
- Horror Literature (H)
- International Fantastic (IF)
- Participatory and Convergence Studies (PCS)
- Science Fiction Literature (SF)
- Visual and Performing Arts (VPA)
If you are proposing a paper session, you will need to provide the following as specified on the submissions page:
- the session name
- the names of all papers
- the names of all presenters and their professional affiliations
- the name of the chair and professional affiliations
- a CV/Resume or professional biography for each presenter including their areas of scholarly expertise and interest.
- Presenters’ abstracts should be submitted separately, noting the session title.